WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, CLEAN HARD WATER STAINS.
yes. Do it. Then start a group text with all your lady homies & then conquer the world.
So I had this mirror & light fixture & bathroom faucet that was stained with hard water spots. I tried windex, scrubbing with soap and water, It wouldn’t budge.
Then I did what anyone would’ve done in a situation like this- I turned to the DIY holy grail also known as Pinterest. All I could find was solutions for bath tub stains. I was uncertain if these formulas would be to much for a mirror. All the recipes I could find called for lemon and vinegar. I was a little nervous about the vinegar but I thought “how much harm could a little lemon do?!”
1) I got a fresh lemon from my fridge, cut it in half.
2) Rubbed the open side straight onto my mirror, faucet & light bulbs.
3) I then grabbed my scrub brush and went back through, just to make sure I had gotten everything.
4) After that I got a wet paper towel and washed the lemon off. I didn’t want to leave anything sticky! Bleck!
5) I took a dry paper towel and dried everything off. I didn’t want to leave any water spots behind either!
Here are my results:
Apparently lemon can do a WHOLE lot! Thank you Mother Earth!
Kyle & Taylor